Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 31 Jul 2023 09:47:08 GMT by
Hi, I made a mistake in paying my self assessment payment to Cumbernauld HMRC account rather that Shipley HMRC account. I used the correct reference but I'm not sure whether this payment will be automatically redirected or whether I need to contact someone at HMRC. Is there an email contact to be able to send such a query?
Posted Tue, 08 Aug 2023 10:52:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you used the correct reference it should still be allocated correctly. If you contact our Self Assessment department using 'Ask HMRC Online' and ask to speak to an adviser you will be put into the queue for Webchat and we can check this.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.