Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2024 09:24:02 GMT by ABC SIMPLE123
How should a non-UK resident director of a UK company, expecting dividend income this year, handle taxation? The company is UK-based, while the director is not a UK resident, lacks the right to work in the UK, and doesn't possess a National Insurance (NI) number. Which forms should be used to declare this income, and what steps need to be taken for taxation? Any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2024 18:13:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Please refer to guidance here:
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.