Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2024 08:10:07 GMT by valegra
Hello, I am a freelance illustrator who occasionally had to invoice a foreign client in USD. This was then paid in my UK bank account and converted in GBP. Should this be declared as the amount I invoiced or as the amount I received in GBP in my account? Additionally, is this something that needs to be declared in the foreign section? Thanks!
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:56:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

This will be the invoiced amount and you will include it as part of your self employed turnover.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.