Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Feb 2024 08:04:59 GMT by
Can you advise where the income from overseas company PID distributions are entered on the tax return. UK PIDs are entered on the other income section but I’m interested in PIDs from overseas companies. Should they be entered on the foreign form sa106?
Posted Fri, 02 Feb 2024 12:22:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi S R,
Yes you would show this under foreign dividends.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.