Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 08:34:22 GMT by Ravi khan
Hi HMRC, I am reaching out to seek guidance on the correct procedure to register my UTR. For your reference: 1. I have a registered limited company. 2. I earn income both as a sole trader and from overseas. 3. Additionally, I have income generated from interest. I've attempted to register through my accountant, but we've faced challenges and have been unsuccessful on two occasions. Could you kindly advise on the appropriate way to proceed with the registration considering my circumstances?
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 09:14:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Ravi khan,
You will initially register as self employed and when completing your tax return.
You will tailor the return with the appropriate sections that apply to you. 
Check how to register for Self Assessment
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.