Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 12:28:25 GMT by
The HMRC Self Assessment knows all my tax information , and I also know it via my P60 certificates. The awkward item is my State Pension, I don't get a P60 for my Pension , and it's difficult to get information from the Pension service. Why isn't this information included alongside my retirement pension information ?
Posted Tue, 12 Dec 2023 10:08:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you have a personal tax account then you can check your tax code which will show the state pension coded.

Alternatively you can contact HMRC for the details :

Income Tax: general enquiries  

or contact DWP :

Contact the Pension Service   .

Thank you .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.