Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 17 Jul 2023 15:17:37 GMT by Nicole Burns
Could someone please advise the HMRC address for sending an EIS claim form. Thanks
Posted Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:28:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
The address is:
HM Revenue and Customs Self Assessment and PAYE BX9 1A
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.