Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:23:35 GMT by Paul
I am resident in France and have UK bank interest (not taxed) and UK employment income (PAYE). Do I declare the bank interest on HS304 instead of SA100, or as well as SA100?
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 06:40:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Paul,
If claiming exemption, just the HS304.
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.