Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 27 Feb 2024 22:35:06 GMT by Joseph Taylor
I currently live and work abroad in Spain (as a Maths Teacher at a British International School). I am therefore not currently a tax resident of the UK. I am earning some additional money as a Private Online Maths Tutor. The income from this (about 200 GBP / month) will be paid into my UK bank account from my client's Swiss bank account. I have no other income streams to my UK accounts. Do I need to declare this income in the UK somehow?
Posted Thu, 29 Feb 2024 08:32:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

As you are not UK tax resident, you will not declare the income in the UK. This will all be declared in Spain.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.