Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 20 Dec 2023 08:19:56 GMT by
Hi, I receive a scale rate payment in line with HMRC guidance from my employer to cover overseas expenses. Do I need to record this on my Self Assessment?
Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:33:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi, j13will
If these are paid under the conditions at Employment Income Manual and no P11D is supplied, you dont need to declare them.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.