Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 15 Nov 2023 10:53:23 GMT by
I am working for UK company from UK. I am planning to move to Poland and continue working remotely for this employer. I will become Poland tax resident for tax purpose. What I need to do from tax point of view in UK - what forms I need to fill in? For the NI - do my employer need to continue pay it here and I will get letter for the Polish ZUS for me and my whole family or should I start paying this in Poland?
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:03:19 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi artur magrian,
Please refer to:
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.