Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 30 Sep 2023 11:43:30 GMT by Gary Hui
Hi, Is it correct that if my income from dividends and interest exceed £300, I have to submit a tax return? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 05 Oct 2023 12:54:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If it is foreign income then yes, If it is from the UK, no.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.