Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:42:20 GMT by
As an American living and working as a sole trader in the UK, I have to file a profit/loss business statement (Schedule C Form) in the US for my business each year. I have hired a US tax accountant to file this specific form and was wondering whether I can include this fee as a business expense (under accountancy, legal and other professional fees) in my SA.
Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 16:23:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Yes, as it is still preparing accounts on your UK business.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.