Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:17:14 GMT by YK Cheung
Hi, I submitted my amendment on 13 June 2023 by post. I haven’t received any reply if any adjustments on my tax payment are required even though I called HMRC Hotline several times. The sequence of the events are as follows : 1. 13 Jun 2023: sent the amendment to HMRC by post 2. 8 Sep 2023: HMRC confirmed receipt of the amendment and update should be ready by 6 Oct 2023 3. 30 Oct 2023: no updates received and I called the Hotline and was replied that the update should be ready by 27 Nov 2023 4. 27 Dec 2023: no replies received and I called the Hotline and was told the update should be ready by 25 Jan 2024 5. 14 Feb 2024: no updates received yet and I called the Hotline again. The agent told me he had sent an e-form to a special team to expedite the process and the update should be ready by 6 Mar 2024 At this moment, I still haven’t heard anything from HMRC. Although all the HMRC Hotline agents told me that I submitted the amendment before the deadline and there will not be any late penalties applied on me, I would like to settle and finalise this. May I know what I can do? 2.
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2024 11:56:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

We are sorry for the delay in the amendment being processed. If a referral was sent then the amendment will be updated. To check on the progress, if it still has not been updated you will need to contact our Self Assessment team.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.