Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2024 18:43:41 GMT by Deborah
On my latest PAYE Tax Code Notice is a note that says, "Estimated tax you owe (this year)." It says that due to an in-year adjustment in tax codes, HMRC thinks I will owe them an additional amount of tax. They will make an adjustment to include the coming year to collect this. On my Self Assessment Tax Return, I would like to know if I need to include this under the section: Underpaid tax included in PAYE coding? Page 1 of this section deals with underpaid tax from ealier years. But page 2 deals with underpaid tax from this current year. Shoud the amount be included in page 2?
Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2024 11:29:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

We would need to access your record to check this for you.

You can contact our self assessment team at:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.