Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:29:36 GMT by
So i submitted my self assessment tax return by 31st jan 2024. I am self employed I did not account for all my pension paid (both by myself and those i completed work for) How can i submit these payments to HMRC, and will I be due a refund?
Posted Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:39:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
​​​​​​If you are a higher rate tax payer and paid into your pension scheme, you will want to claim personal pension relief.  
You should declare the amount you paid into your pensoin, plus the tax relief claimed by your pension provider in box1 of page TR4, or the online equivalent.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.