The Macau SAR government issues an amount of money through the Wealth Partaking Scheme to eligible residents every year. I received the money even though I do not live in Macau. May I know if I need to pay tax on this type of money from another country's government? If the amount I received needed to be taxed, what kind of income should it belong to? Where should I input this amount? If you need further information on the scheme, please find the link to the scheme below for your information: [link removed by admin ] Thanks.