Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 04 May 2024 09:18:04 GMT by yua_freelance
Hello, I am planning to purchase a piece of equipment I will use for freelancing. I probably will purchase it in Europe as it is cheaper there compared to the UK. Can I still claim tax relief on it as a Sole Trader? Thank you!
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 12:05:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, as long as the item is for your work.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.