Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 06 Jan 2024 15:28:14 GMT by
I am trying to fill out my self assessment as someone self employed. There isn’t an opportunity on the form to recover my £12750 tax free allowance so the calculation is ignoring this and asking me to pay more than I would expect- how do I fix this?
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:07:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi BHolmes holmes,
Your Personal Allowances are given automatically in the calculation if you are UK tax resident and domicile.
Please review the full calculation at the end of the return to confirm.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.