Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 16:34:19 GMT by
I am the director of a limited company and therefore complete a self assessment (SA) to declare my dividends and salary for that tax year. In addition to be a company director, I also undertake employed work via an umbrella company. That income is classed I suppose as PAYE and taxed at source. Is there a requirement to include the income paid via an umbrella company on my SA?
Posted Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:46:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kelly91,
The return is a declaration of ALL your income.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.