Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2024 11:02:00 GMT by Matt
Hi, I recently had to submit 3 years of self assessment forms for the first time. I made an error on the 2021 submission but there is no option to change it where it says their should be - I can only change the most recent 2023 submission. I tried calling but after holding for an hour was cut off by the HMRC person! Can anyone advise how best to do this? Thanks
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:47:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Matt,
It is now too late to amend the 20/21 tax return online, you will now need to write in with the details.
Contact details here:
SACM12150 - Overpayment relief: Form of claims
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.