Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 21 May 2024 19:14:43 GMT by Thomas Dougherty
I am completing Self Assessment via hard copy forms because I am a non-resident landlord. I have received income from a trust. The trustees have told me that I am due a tax credit. SA107 only asks me to state my income, but I don't see an option to give the trust's UTR or otherwise indicate the tax credit. When I submit my self-assessment, how do I notify HMRC about the tax credit that I am due? Thank you for your help with this
Posted Fri, 24 May 2024 13:59:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to the guidance notes on the correct boxes to complete as some of them automatically know that tax is deducted and it will show in the calculation.

Trusts etc. notes 2024

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.