Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 14:12:15 GMT by OsamaMustafa
Dear Community Being on a student Visa, can we work for a non-UK employer with no base in the UK, for 20 hours per week? If yes then how would we be paying the tax, because on UKCISA, it mentions that you can work for a non-UK employer?
Posted Fri, 10 Nov 2023 15:39:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi OsamaMustafa,
Please refer to:
Tax on foreign income
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.