Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 16:29:33 GMT by
Hi I have discovered that in 31 st december 2000 I overpaid, £283.99 so I have requested this back I gave all my bank details and I can now see in Repayments it says cheque pending even though I filled in my bank details But on looking today it says under REQUEST A PAYMENT No amount available so I am quite confused Could anybody help
Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:36:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kathryn Rees,
Sorry, but on this forum we are not able to look at your personal tax records.
Plase contact our Self Assessment Helpline to review your records.
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.