Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 07 Jan 2024 12:30:45 GMT by
I have a line on my consolidated tax voucher from my investing platform that reads 'Gross UK Fixed Interest'. I have not paid tax on this yet. Can you advise if I should declare this as part of the 'Untaxed UK interest' or elsewhere? Thankyou in advance
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:14:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Declare as untaxed UK interest.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.