Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 08:27:28 GMT by Candice Chan
I am self-employed working from home. I would like to submit proportion of electricity bills as it is associate my business; do I need to minus the government energy bills discount within this fiscal year (starting from oct 2022) before making proportional calculation?
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 10:16:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes you will, as you have not paid this.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.