Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 14 Aug 2023 11:14:14 GMT by Kevin Blissett
I'm a UK national who had non-UK resident status for the full 2022/23 tax year. Do I still need to complete a 'SA106 Foreign' form as part of my self-assessment to declare my foreign income? My foreign income was from employment wages only.
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 18:29:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kevin Blissett,
No, you don't report this as not a UK resdident for the period.
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.