Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2024 09:16:14 GMT by Matthew Renirie
Hi HMRC It is with great sadness that I write here on the public forum. I’m in South Africa fighting a traumatic custody battle trying to safeguard my children and unable to find work. I have called over 20 times and not once been picked up. I have also tried post to no avail. This is my last opportunity. You’re overdue on a response for my P85 and delayed on a basic repayment due to a capital loss. These two items are my lifeline to survive the year end until I receive any funds in 2025. I’ve been waiting hoping for a response and it’s now st a life threatening critical point. Please assist me and tell me what’s happening your side to delay this so long. I’ve been a two decade customer and a pristine customer at that. Please assist. I’m happy to provide UTR information if necessary however you have my name agd can search that easily. Please. Two young children and my fate depend on a lifesaving miracle from hmrc. Thank you
Posted Thu, 03 Oct 2024 12:38:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 32 Response
Hi,
This forum is for general queriesand we are unable to provide specific advice tailored to individual circumstances.
For assistance with your claim you will need to contact HMRC direct.
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.