Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:54:27 GMT by
I am working for a company in Hong Kong as self-employed, I have to pay the income tax for Hong Kong. Do I need to pay the tax in UK as well? Thanks.
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 07:18:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi MH Cheung,
Yes, you can claim Foreign Tax Credit Relief for the tax paid in Hong Kong.
Tax on foreign income
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.