Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 12:28:45 GMT by
I receive a state pension from Belgium. Do I need to declare it? If so, where on the form?
Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:21:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Dical,
No, this is only taxable in Belgium.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.