Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:53:10 GMT by acerheath
A simple question. I have cashed in my personal pensions and received lump sums for each I was sent a p45. I am self employed and now need to file my return. where should I enter the information from the p45's please?
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 08:25:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi acerheath,
If filing the online tax return in the tailor your tax reurn section you would answer yes to the question did you receive any UK pension.
This will open the pension section were you can enter the pay and tax details. 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.