Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 20:41:32 GMT by nickkaz
Due to my non-resident status I'm obliged to file paper Self Assessment tax returns each year for my UK income. How can I obtain (official) copies of my submitted paper returns after the fact, in case I need them for the tax authorities of my country?
Posted Tue, 17 Oct 2023 10:55:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to contact our Self Assessment team for a copy:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.