Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:33:19 GMT by Man Pang
On form SA100, Box 4, I have entered dividends I receive from stocks I hold (eg. Vodafone, Diageo, BT, etc). On the notes, it mentions "Put the total dividend amount which you have received in box no.4. Don’t include Property Income Distributions from Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) or Property Authorised Investment Funds (PAIFs) these will go in box 17. If you have received Stock dividends or Non qualifying dividends then please enter them in ‘Additional Information’ pages" So what do I enter in Additional Pages? Thanks in advance.
Posted Thu, 10 Aug 2023 09:23:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Man Pang,
If you received shares instead of a cash dividend, this is a stock dividend.
The company will give you a dividend statement that shows ‘the appropriate amount in cash’ or ‘the cash equivalent of the share capital’, put this figure 
in box 12.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.