Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 01 Oct 2023 16:49:52 GMT by joyceho456
I arrived at the UK on 1 November 2022. I registered for self assessment for tax year 2022-2023. I started full time work on 27 March 2023. I received my first monthly salary payment on 25 April 2023 and I had a PAYE account setup by my employer on 15 April 2023. I do not have a P45/ P60 for the tax year 2022-2023. Do I have to fill in the “employment” form SA102?
Posted Thu, 05 Oct 2023 15:20:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi joyceho456,
No, the employment page is not required.
Thank you, 
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2023 22:10:58 GMT by edmund
Dear Sirs, 1) I have income from oversea employment, but I don't have P45/P60, and the employment was terminated end of year 2023, should I fill it in the SA102 or SA106? 2) Split year, I have my home when I enter UK on 15 May 2023, is it the date of the split year? should I fill in the SA109? Best regards edmund
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:27:45 GMT by edmund
The above question 1) terminated date is corrected to be end of 2022.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.