Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 15:02:29 GMT by YM Ying
Hi Team, Can a paper form SA109 ( which according to HMRC notes - it can't be filed online without a commercial software, and I intend to claim non-residency only for 2022/23) be filed separately from the base form SA100 which I intend to file online (and encouraged by HMRC)? If the two related forms are to be filed separately, what are the respective timelines for them to be filed? Since the usual deadline for online filing is 31 Jan and 31 Oct for paper filing, and getting a paper form SA100 from HMRC will take weeks according to HMRC telephone enquiry information ... Lastly, to get a paper form SA100 from HMRC do I need to have a UTR number in place to proceed? Thanks and regards, ymying
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:18:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
The whole return must be filed together so you should file it all by paper or purchase 3rd party software to file online.
You dont need the UTR to get the SA100 but you will need it to file the return by 31/10/23.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.