Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 12:56:56 GMT by Carolcly CC
My only income for 2022/23 is saving interest (below £350) from non-UK banks (Foreign income). Do I need to file self-assessment for this year? If not, do I need to notify the HMRC on this matter?
Posted Tue, 19 Sep 2023 08:46:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.