Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:13:34 GMT by Ceci T
In 2022/23, I obtained around GBP 500 coupon from US treasury bills and suffered GBP 2000 loss in US stock. How I update self assessment in gov,uk?! Can I input negative figures in captial gain in the portal? Or, I can input -1500 GBP directly?
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 16:26:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You can declare the loss (in pounds sterling) on SA108 on the capital gains section of the online return.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.