Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 09:43:27 GMT by
Hi, My friend has a property in the UK. He is not a UK tax resident. He would receive rental income in the year of 2024. Could he register for self assessment? and What's the procedure? Thank you so much.
Posted Mon, 16 Oct 2023 11:28:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.