I need to fill in paper form of SA100 because I apply for split year treatment . I also have capital gains in the tax year in the split year for UK part. 1. Can I submit paper form SA100 and SA109 for split year treatment, and meanwhile submit online SA100 and SA108 for capital gains? 2. I have UK saving interest from UK banks (below £2000). When I fill in SA100, do I need to fill in the UK bank saving interest in page TR 3?