Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 31 May 2023 18:16:44 GMT by
Hello, I am in process of submiting my self assessemnt and it shows me that it is 90 % complete only, even though I checked multiple times and everything is complete. Does it have to be 100 % before i submit ?
Posted Thu, 01 Jun 2023 14:11:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,
Yes it does. Make sure you went right to the end and ticked the declaration to allow you to submit it.
Thank you.
Posted Sun, 07 Apr 2024 18:15:28 GMT by Saz Mo
Hi I my accountant submit my 22-23 tax returnd in NOV 2023 it also showing recived on hmrc website, but uptill now it is not been updated on the hmrc website. can you let me knowwhat is the resion for this delay Thank you 
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2024 06:46:10 GMT by Sinbad88 Tweedie
Hi - I have completed and forwarded self assessment tax returns for 4 years. I have persistently been charged more than at time of initial assessment and what I calculate. Where is the point of contact where I can get answers why this is occurring. I have tried phoning helplines but have been on what I describe as a HMRC merry go round?
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:22:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi Saz Mo,

Some of the information provided on your return may be incorrect or require clarification. To confirm the reason for the delay in processing your return you will need to contact our Self Assessment team.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:14:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 32
Hi Sinbad88 Tweedie,

We would need to access your record to review this. You can contact our Self Assessment team by phone or webchat at:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.