Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 25 May 2024 09:31:59 GMT by liz66
How do I register for self assessment for my father as his POA. It is not clear on the self assessment form. Also how do I create an account for him on Government Gateway. I am registered with HMRC for dealing with his accounts.
Posted Thu, 30 May 2024 11:57:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Please contact our online services team for assistance.

Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.