Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 24 Sep 2023 15:53:30 GMT by Sheung Man Lui
The tax year in Hong Kong runs from April 1st to March 31st of the following year, while the tax year in the United Kingdom is from April 6th to April 5th of the next year. I have a company in Hong Kong and live in the UK, and I need to pay taxes in the UK. Can I use the Hong Kong tax year when filing taxes in the UK?
Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 10:05:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, you can.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.