Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 08 Nov 2023 21:24:48 GMT by Sam Leung
Hi, I received dividend in the form of a number of stock share. Do I need to report this dividend when I fill out the self assessment. If I need to do so, how should I calculate the amount in numeric value? Thank you. 
Posted Fri, 10 Nov 2023 11:43:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Sam Leung,
A value should have been attached when it was distriuted and as you fill out a return, you would include this as it still forms part of the dividend allowance.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.