Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 05 Aug 2023 12:36:13 GMT by maxima
I am British but non resident. I took part of my pension last year and was charged income tax by the pension provider. I had no other UK income. Can I use £12750 tax free band when I fill SA?
Posted Thu, 10 Aug 2023 07:06:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi maxima,
Please see guidance here: 
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.