Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 02 Mar 2024 16:48:08 GMT by Stacy Lee
I've resubmitted my SA100 Tax Return Form online but missed the SA109 Split Year Treatment Form. Could I resubmit it again?
Posted Tue, 05 Mar 2024 12:10:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
No. you will now need to send the SA109 by paper form to HMRC, PAYE & Self Assessment BX9 1AS.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.