Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 01 Dec 2023 10:50:13 GMT by Ding888 Ding
Hi, I would like to know if I have purchased US Bond in the UK Interactive Broker and it has produced some bond interest in USD, should it classified in UK interest income or foreign interest income? Thanks
Posted Tue, 05 Dec 2023 11:50:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If  you are resident in the UK, you would declare it in the foreign section, along with any foreign tax paid.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.