Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:03:20 GMT by Jenna Brossman
Hello: I'm here as a "dependant" as a part of my husband's Skilled Worker Visa. I'd like to begin working for myself as as a public relations consultant via the "Sole Trader" classification. Can you please confirm the type of Visa that is eligible for self employment in the UK? Apologies if I should be directing my questions elsewhere. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated Thank you, 

Name removed admin 
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 18:42:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi jbrossman,
This is not for HMRC. 
Please refer to:
Skilled Worker visa
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.