Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:02:13 GMT by
I worked for two small companies and they had no pay-roll, all staff were self-employed, including myself. In the assessment, how would I declare this? Because technically it was employment, but it was not PAYE so I don't have a p45 or p60. Do I instead add it as I have two businesses? And for the business names, do I put the company names I worked for, or my own name? Bit confusing as they are not my companies, I just worked for them on a self employed basis.
Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 12:42:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will declare this as self employment and it will all be under the one name, normally your own, unless you had more than one business.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.