Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 08 Jan 2024 21:48:09 GMT by Cecilia N
Hello, I have UTR but just for UK rental and stayed outside UK. Now I move to UK as resident. Should I apply new UTR or just change address and then input my UK salary ? Thanks
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:50:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will use the same UTR and tailor your return at section 3 to show the sources of income that you have.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.