Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 08 Sep 2023 14:01:45 GMT by Siu Fu
Do I need to send self assessment if I have 12,000 GBP savings interest but have net 5,000 GBP capital loss (7,000 GBP capital gains and 12,000 capital loss) in a tax year and I have no other income
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 12:15:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, you do need to complete a Self Assessment return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.